iCiber, a start-up in automation and orchestration of workload and systems, is looking for a PowerShell/Azure Developer to join our adventure on building an expert team and growing our company to become the most valued automation partner for our customers.
Candidates must have excellent communication skills, affinity with coding/scripting, a structured way of working, eager to learn and a never give up mindset
About the Role:
- You will work in an agile environment and will get involved in designing, coding, executing and maintaining runbooks that automate workloads and processes
- You will deliver according to the quality criteria and iCiber standards and give the go-ahead for release to production
- You will be end-to-end responsible for development and (automated) testing of the created runbooks
- You will document the developed runbooks based on the iCiber Agile standards
- You will make recommendations to improve runbook reliability, auditability and maintainability
- You will Investigate and evaluate new automation and orchestration technologies and products for application within the environment
- You will work collaboratively within a team of other engineers and demonstrate strong teamwork
- You will make sure we have fun in all of the above!
- You have hands-on experience in coding or scripting (e.g. Powershell, Java, C#, Groovy). We love to see what you created!
- You are considered as entrepreneur and will overload the team with new ideas to improve or to develop
- You are preferably lazy by nature, as that will make sure you automate all repeatable tasks as soon as possible
- You know how to balance quality and efficiency to optimize the customer results
- You have at least a bachelor degree in IT (or think you can convince us of a similar level of experience)
- You have basic knowledge of using API’s and databases
- You have strong analytical skills and attention to detail
- You have a strong aptitude (and appetite!) for learning new technologies
- You have a team player attitude and will support your scrum team to reach the goals
- A base salary of € 2.500,- (full-time 40hrs/week) and Holiday Pay (8%)
- Allowances for travel, laptop , mobile and pension
- Onboarding training
- 25 holidays (excluding public holidays)
- Permanent contract
iCiber is a start-up company driven by the strong belief that we can optimize IT Service Delivery through automation and orchestration of workloads and systems. iCiber lives the agile approach to reduce waste in the results we deliver. iCiber is led by three Managing Partners that all have over 20 years of IT experience. We are using a virtual office as we are located at various locations. Our principle is to spend all our time with our customers to deliver great results and quality!
|Job Category||Automation Engineer|
|Rate||€ 2.500,- (full-time 40hrs/week)|
|Start Date||as soon as possible|