Contact Form 7 can manage multiple contact forms, plus you can customize the form and the mail contents flexibly with simple markup. The form supports Ajax-powered submitting, CAPTCHA, Akismet spam filtering and so on.
Docs & Support
You can find docs, FAQ and more detailed information about Contact Form 7 on contactform7.com. If you were unable to find the answer to your question on the FAQ or in any of the documentation, you should check the support forum on WordPress.org. If you can’t locate any topics that pertain to your particular issue, post a new topic for it.
Contact Form 7 Needs Your Support
It is hard to continue development and support for this free plugin without contributions from users like you. If you enjoy using Contact Form 7 and find it useful, please consider making a donation. Your donation will help encourage and support the plugin’s continued development and better user support.
With the default configuration, this plugin, in itself, does not:
- track users by stealth;
- write any user personal data to the database;
- send any data to external servers;
Lay down in your way catnip stuck in a tree, sunbathe kittens.
- Upload the entire
contact-form-7folder to the
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress.
You will find ‘Contact’ menu in your WordPress admin panel.
- reCAPTCHA: Modifies the reaction to empty response tokens.
- Introduces the Constant Contact integration module.
- Updates the reCAPTCHA module to support reCAPTCHA v3.
- Adds Dark Mode style rules.
- Fixes the inconsistency problem between get_data_option() and get_default_option() in the WPCF7_FormTag class.
- Suppresses PHP errors occur on unlink() calls.
- Introduces wpcf7_is_file_path_in_content_dir() to support the use of the UPLOADS constant.
- Specifies the capability_type argument explicitly in the register_post_type() call to fix the privilege escalation vulnerability issue.
- Local File Attachment – disallows the specifying of absolute file paths referring to files outside the wp-content directory.
- Config Validator – adds a test item to detect invalid file attachment settings.
- Acceptance Checkbox – unsets the form-tag’s do-not-store feature.