Technical engineer / architect (full time) – ready for change and an adventure
iCiber, a start-up in Office 365 & Azure Automation is looking for an technical engineer who likes develop himself as a developer and become in the future an architect.
iCiber delivers an automation platform service by an agile squad to automate management tasks with PowerShell scripts to automate everything you can think off.
Do you want to join our adventure, develop yourself by building an expert team and growing our company to become the most valued automation partner for our customers?
Candidates must have good knowledge of IT systems and PowerShell coding and must have excellent communication skills, good knowledge of IT infrastructure products & solutions, a structured way of working, eager to learn and a never give up mindset.
About the Role:
- You will work in an agile environment and will be involved in setting up an automation squad at our customers.
- You will support and work with the team during designing, coding, executing and maintaining runbooks that automate workloads and processes.
- You will deliver according to the quality criteria and iCiber standards and give the go-ahead for release to production.
- You will make recommendations to improve runbook reliability, auditability and maintainability.
- You will Investigate and evaluate new automation and orchestration technologies and products for application within the environment.
- You will work collaboratively within a team of engineers and demonstrate strong teamwork.
- You will make sure we have fun in all of the above!
- Bachelor or Master degree in Computer Science or other technical Study.
- You have good knowledge of IT infrastructure and preferably products such as Microsoft Active Directory, Databases, File server products, Microsoft Azure, Office365 and system management solutions.
- You think like an entrepreneur and will overload the team with new ideas to improve or to develop.
- You know how to balance quality and efficiency to optimize the customer results.
- You have at least a bachelor degree in IT (or think you can convince us of a similar level of experience).
- You have strong analytical skills and attention to detail.
- You have a team player attitude and will support your scrum team to reach the goals.
- A challenging role with a competitive salary and 8% holiday pay.
- Time for development, trainings and you can visit Microsoft seminars.
- Allowances for travel, laptop, mobile phone and pension.
- Onboarding training.
- 25 holidays (excluding public holidays).