Technical product owner automation (full time) – ready for change and an adventure
iCiber, a start-up in automation and orchestration is looking for an experienced and senior system engineer / senior developer that wants to make the next step in his carrier by leading an Agile team (squad). The objective of the squad is to deliver an automation platform with PowerShell scripts to automate everything you can think off. You have good knowledge of IT systems and PowerShell coding.
Do you want to join our adventure, develop yourself as a product owner by building an expert team and growing our company to become the most valued automation partner for our customers?
Candidates must have excellent communication skills, good knowledge of IT infrastructure products & solutions, a structured way of working, eager to learn and a never give up mindset.
About the Role:
- You will work in an agile environment and will get involved in setting up an automation squad at our customers.
- You will support and work with the team during designing, coding, executing and maintaining runbooks that automate workloads and processes.
- You will deliver according to the quality criteria and iCiber standards and give the go-ahead for release to production.
- You will be end-to-end responsible for the squad.
- You will make recommendations to improve runbook reliability, auditability and maintainability.
- You will Investigate and evaluate new automation and orchestration technologies and products for application within the environment.
- You will work collaboratively within a team of engineers and demonstrate strong teamwork.
- You will make sure we have fun in all of the above!
- You have good knowledge of network infrastructure concepts and products.
- You have good knowledge of IT infrastructure products such as Microsoft Active Directory, Databases, File server products, Microsoft Azure, Office365 and system management solutions.
- You think like an entrepreneur and will overload the team with new ideas to improve or to develop.
- You know how to balance quality and efficiency to optimize the customer results.
- You have at least a bachelor degree in IT (or think you can convince us of a similar level of experience).
- You have strong analytical skills and attention to detail.
- You have a team player attitude and will support your scrum team to reach the goals.
- A challenging role with a competitive salary and 8% holiday pay.
- Time for development, trainings and you can visit Microsoft seminars.
- Allowances for travel, laptop, mobile phone and pension.
- Onboarding training.
- 25 holidays (excluding public holidays).